I have created a bar that allows users to save a web page from IE to a
specific directory and creates a file name based on the contents of the
windows clipboard.  I want to append the current date and time to the
file name but am having trouble doing so.  Here is what I have done so
far:



*Keys



{alt}fa{alt}{tab}w



(i.e. File -> Save As; tabs to Save as type dialogue box; changes to
"web archive")



*Keys +{tab}<*Keys W:\CCA Vendor Bulletins\XSP Vendor Bulletins\<*Clip
Paste



(i.e. tabs back to "File name" box and enters file path and
pastes clipboard contents.)



I tried adding <*Keys {dateshort} but it placed the date BEFORE what was
pasted from the clipboard. I also don't know how to insert the time
without ":" which is not valid for file names.



Anyhow, the file name I want is:



<Clipboard contents>_YYYY-MM-DD_HH_MM_SS



Any ideas on how to do so?



Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to