> I was trying to use the runwait feature to create a command that 
would
> run a batch file before and after closing an application.
> 
> It works fine, but while the application is up, other PPro functions
> are not available. 

It does stay responsive when I use to wait on notepad.  Does notepad 
instead of batch file work for you?

If so, its likely something related to cmd boxes only which I do not 
know how to fix.

You could see if waitcallback works.




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to