sgp wrote:
> Stuart Tares wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any ideas of how I can remove the error message ?
>>

> I fixed that problem in my own version of runit when ppro 4.5.03 came
> out, but didn't bother to update the group version, sorry. I will upload
> an update today.

Thanks for the update but I appear to still be getting the same error
message.  I have updated to powerpro 4.5.15 in case that this was the issue.

I have copied runit.powerpro from the archive and copied it to my
scripts directory.

; runit.powerpro generated on 20051025 at 113336 by devrelease.powerpro
version 20050905

This is the first line of runit.powerpro.

I then do the same steps as before and try to test it using:

.\powerpro.exe [EMAIL PROTECTED]("Editor",1000,"*","notepad.exe","","","max")

I get the same error message stating "Found endif without matching
if-do"  and showing line 68 is the issue.

My runit.cfg (in same directory as runit.powerpro) is:

%PATH%
%ProgramFiles%
%WINDIR%

Any other ideas ?