swzoh wrote:

> --- In [email protected], sgp
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
>>
>> Is there a way to find out the handle of the window at the top of the
>> window stack? I'm assuming that Windows keeps a list of stacked
>> windows. The window at the top of the stack isn't necessarily the
>> active window, nor does it have the ontop attribute set.
>>
> 
> Assuming interested only among top-level windows, the following may be
> the one (I haven't tested it much):
> 
> dll.call("GetWindow|ui ui",win.handle("c=PowerProMain"),0)
> 

Not quite what I wanted, but at least I have a starting point to investigate. 
Thanks Sean!




Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to