Hello,

I've tried quite a bit and cannot seem to get message reminders
working well consistently. (by the way, I do not want to use notes,
for other reasons).

So can someone please run through the steps to set up a reminder
message like this:

Basically I want a message to pop up

1.every weekday at 6:00pm

2.to keep popping up every 5 minutes thereafter (like snooze alarm)

3.and to auto close after 5 seconds. (5 second thing no problem)

I've tried every configuration I can think of and what happens is that
as soon as I boot up in the morning the message set for 6:00pm begins
to show.

I get a little confused because when I open the message dialog the now
time shows, and I expect to see the time I had set the message for.

Also for actual testing is there a way to have messages pop up every
20 seconds or so? Or is 1 minute the minimum?

Any ideas about this much appreciated.

Reply via email to