Thanks guys!

John David Hutton
Creative Editor, Digital Effects Artist


--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I have several signatures depending on what programs I'm using 
and 
> > where on the net I am.  I'd like to be able to quickly insert my 
> > signature with a hotkey combination pulling the text from a text 
file 
> > (it's okay to have a different text file for each sig).  The 
closest 
> > I've come is using the *Keys {From syntax but it doesn't honor 
the 
> > returns, it just pastes in one line.  Is there any workaround 
> > or way to 
> > honor the line breaks or should I be using another syntax?
> 
> Or if your signature is long enough that you don't want to have to 
wait for
> the *Keys use
> Clip FilePaste c:\somefile.txt
> 
> And you'll have your line breaks as they exist in the file.
> 
> David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
> "Follow Your Bliss."
> Funstuff: After all is said and done, more is said than done.
>


Reply via email to