I've been looking for freeware network monitoring tool similar to 
DUMeter for some time now without luck. I just want a simple bar that 
would show me Up/Down speed rate in kb/s. I don't need no stinking 
statistics and other bloat.

Recently, I thought that PP should be able to do the work for me. As 
new version already sports some fancy look:
http://files.myopera.com/d.i.z./stuff/ppMeter.png
this would be a perfect tool for the work.
I've checked available Info properties but I can't see anything that 
would suit my needs.

So, maybe there is some other way to achievie what I want in PP? I 
need to get current rate of upload/download of one of the network 
interfaces (not DUN but ETH).

PS. Kudos for PP author for not loosing interest in developing this 
great software. So many years have passed since I've first started 
using PP, the app gone freeware along the way, and it's still 
active...

Reply via email to