If I run this script
do("C:\\Program Files\\GPSoftware\\Directory Opus\\dopusrt.exe","/cmd
GO \"D:\\My Documents\\Downloads\"")
it opens my file manager at the proper place.
I added win.show("=dopus") so the button would switch to that
folder and bring it to the front if it were open and hidden. However,
that wouldn't bring it up if it were minimized to the taskbar, so I
added the "howshow" condition - win.show("=dopus",1). Now when I open
with this script, it does it three different ways in a continuing
pattern.
First Time: the button works like I want it to; opens to the correct
folder and brings it to the front and restores it from being minimized.
Second Time: there is created an extra taskbar button that is
connected to a small caption bar in the upper left corner. It is the
thing shown if I hit my button. If I right click it, it disappears and
then my button works as I intended it.
Third Time: there is an extra taskbar button that isn't associated
with any window or caption bar I can see and I can't close it and my
button doesn't control the folder that was opened. The only way I get
rid of this is Ctrl-Alt-Delete. Then I'm back to the First Time again,
and so on and so forth.
Can you help me have a button that will access my most used folders?
If this is just too screwy, I can at least use it to open the folders
and not expect it to restore from the taskbar.