--- In [email protected], "theyaleon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Does anybody use snippets? > > I use for ex. > *Menu Folder &(pprofolder++"Snippets\Html") > > with > > offset -15 0 autocol 18 maxtext 28 noext noicons tiptext sortext > folderstart folderdot cmd "*Clip filepaste" > > for my favourite html codes > > but when russian keyboard layout is active it pastes balderdash > in html forms I use. :0(
I don't have multiple languages, and so I don't know this issue in detail. Key sending sends the keys as if you pressed them on the keyboard, so if the meaning of the keyboard keys changes due to language of receiving window, then you will be the effect you see, perhaps. There have been some earlier notes on automated changes to set language. Search for "set languate". > I'm swithcing all day long between two of the keyboard > layouts... >
