Jan,
I would put a check before the call to your backup program and check for the
existence of the program that you want to run. This assumes your program
has an active window.
Leave the command box blank.
In the More Commands box, would exist the following
if(win.exists("pspad*"))
followed immediately by the call to your program.
"pspad*" above is a caption list match for pspad, a text editor I use.
Replace it with the caption of your program. Look in the help for 'caption
lists' to see how you can configure it for your program.
Paul
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jan Rifkinson
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [power-pro] relaive newbie question
Hello Group.
Want to set up a situation whereby PP will back up a program at time
intervals. This I've set up via schedule | file | copy commands.
Problem is I only want this to happen when the particular program is
in use. That's what I can't figure out.
Specific help steps would be appreciated. Don't assume I know too
much as I don't :-(
Thank you.
--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:janrif%40yahoo.com> com
SKYPE janrif
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]