> I appologize for the spamming, which wasn't supposed to be. I 
> sent out 
> the "anyone?" but yahoo didn't show up, so I just sent it again.

No problem, it happens :) I'll probably un-mod you when I get back from my
holiday weekend.

Yahoo has been known to keep messages in it's to-delivery queue for up to
1.5 days. The usual rule of thumb is check your sent items, if you see your
sent messages there have faith for 1-2 days that it'll deliver in that time.
If it's been 1-2 days and still no appearance on the yahoo website message
history then try sending again.

It's not just yahoo slow on responses, we sometimes go a day or two without
having responses because of people with busy lives :)

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
Autoit3: Scripts for the Next Generation - www.hiddensoft.com
Funstuff: Horn not working...watch for finger!

Reply via email to