--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> 
> > But the favFolder list stay flat and does not follow the structure. I
> > would like to have the same behavior as a menu inside this bar.
> > 
> > Does some have ideas ??
> 
> 
> If I understand you correctly, you have a favfolder bar that uses the 
> folder buttons tab to show the contents of the _anyshort folder.
> 
> Now you have created some folders inside of the _anyshort folder, and 
> you want the contexts of these folders shown as a menu when you click 
> on them.   If you select a menu item, then the filedialog should 
> switch to the folder.
> 
> You can do this, although its a bit obscure to set up.
> 
> First, you need to confirm that the files in the subfolders you set up 
> follow the same structure as the text files that are automatically the 
> form 
> {to folder}path
> 
> They can have any name, but the file contents must be a single line as 
> above.
> 
> Next, you will have set up the bar so that the folder buttons use the 
> last command list item as the command to run.  You must change this 
> command as follows.
> 
> Main Command:
> if (not file.isfolder(_file_)) 
> More commands:
> do ("keys", "{from "++_FILE_++"}") 
> else
> menu.folder(_file_, ?*cmd  "do (?$keys$, ?${from $++_FILE_++?$}$)"*)
> 
> This runs a menu folder command if the bar button you press represents 
> a folder. 
> 
> (Note that the menu folder cmd keywords insists on quotes for its 
> delimiter, so you have to use ?x type literals in other places.
>
Great !!!!!! (I almost do what i want ! )
The basics are there, I just miss :
I use the same file names as i move them from the _anyshort and in the
 name are not interpreted as they are shown in the bar.. I did not
find a way to both exclude the extension and on keep the name of the
file (from last %).  
===> i renamed all with a script...

I cannot have the same background with gradient/transparency as the
one i have in my bar even using the keyword back !
===> i do not know how to add these parameters during menu definition.

I cannot set the iconsize to 12x12 (during renaming i use dummy
extension to setup some my icon setting )

And Last : How to have the folder bar show the menu onMouseOver
instead of having to press it..... 
Generally i miss onMouseOver tab(after Left/Midle/Right/[Over] to
define a command...

Best Regards
Thx for your work !!

PS) Does it exist a Plugin Dev tutorial (step by step from the editor,
to the linker)



 

Reply via email to