Thanks Bruce,

Sorry to say I can't replicate what I previously thought was a
problem. I now think it was "user error" :)

Regards,
Sheri

--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 
> > Thanks but it was the global ones I wanted to clear. Currently I'm
> > sending a bunch of empty strings to a script that does nothing but
> > quit. Works but I thought there would be a better way.
> > 
> > Powerpro.exe .ClearArgs(?"", ?"", ?"", ?"") ;;empties arg(1) thru arg
> 
> There are no such globals:  arg(i) refers to an internal data structure 
> which is allocated, initialized and filled for each script call.  
> 
> What you are doing should be unneeded.  Consider this script, where 
> echo only outputs the current args (and not previous values):
> 
> echo("a","b","c","d","e")
> echo("x")
> echo()
> 
> function echo(a1,a2,a3,a4,a5,a6,a7)
> win.debug(a1,a2,a3,a4,a5,a6,a7)
>


Reply via email to