--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], kenneth marken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> ajzbc wrote:
> > Is there any way to show a bar in the caption of every window but
NOT
> > display it if the desktop or taskbar has focus? I have it appearing
> > properly in the middle caption of every window. I just don't like it
> > sitting in the middle of my desktop when I'm not in a window -
> > especially in my dual monitor set-up. I'm assuming that if it can be
> > done, I'd use *Format => Context or ContextIf?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.
> >
>
> go to:
> "command lists" tab -> setup button
>
> then in the new window go to the "all bars" tab, and look for "hide
> caption bard if no active window"
>
> should be right above the two multi-choice dialogs (forgot their
names),
> in the left column...
>
Kenneth:

Perfect! EXACTLY what I need. I didn't even know about the "Setup"
button for Command Lists.

Thanks again,

Dave


Reply via email to