Bruce -- this is a personal friend from your past.  I purchased 
Stilletto from you around 1998 and offered you a "few" suggestions and 
we worked together on things like the virtual desktops, etc., etc. for 
quite some time ... we communicated for about a year in email and I 
njoenjoyed our friendship.  My name is not really the above -- the 
Randy name is to protect me from evil management doing research on what 
I might think like,what my opinions are, etc. in some future job 
search :-).  If the above does not refresh your memory, let me give you 
a clue or two.  First initial is H.  If you are comfortable doing so, 
email to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account and I will tell you my private 
email -- I promise not to divulge it.

The air mail guy!


--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Randy Seemiller" 
> <randyseemiller@> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know Bruce Switzer's email?
> >
> 
> Please just post your question/comment to the group.  I prefer not to 
> deal with email for PowerPro.
>


Reply via email to