With the the 4.7e update I decides to assure that I had installed what
I thought I had installed and discovered that 

"messagebox("ok",pproversion)" 

always returns "4700"?

How do I get at the "true" version?

And since I am in here, I have this other nagging problem.
Unpredictably, when the cursor passes over my system bar (a screen
width PowerPro bar that sits at the bottom of the desktop, above the
taskbar, but isn't docked there), the system bar starts moving with
the cursor. At that point I have to exit PowerPro and restart it.
Doing a "Configure restart" doesn't work. I was just wondering if
anyone else had ever experienced that? I am running a bunch of
background stuff and I have some KVM. wireless keyboard, mouse issues
so I am patently aware that the issue is probably embedded in the
idiotic complexity of my environment but I have to ask... irritation
requires it!

thanx,
evan


Reply via email to