--- In [email protected], "Derward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Can anyone help? I would like to show a popup thumbnail of an image 
file
> when I hover over it in the folder generated by *menu folder.
> Specifically, I have a top left bump that calls the
> widows/web/wallpaper folder and changes it when yo click on a
> filename. I would loke a popup preview of that picture when the name
> is selected, but before you click on it. I have the Thumbmin and
> gdiplus plugins, but cant seem to do it with them.

I don't think you can do this with menu folder as you cannot control 
the pop up display.

Maybe you can do with with a bar configured to use folder buttons of 
the wallpaper folder.  I don't know the gdiplus or thumbmin plugs, 
but you need some way to show the file as a picture via a PowerPro 
command or expression.  Maybe they will help do this.

If you have this capabilty, then configure the folder buttons bar to 
auto hide, and to refresh and then show from your bump hot key.  
Check "use last button for folder button commands" on folder tab 
configure.  Check hover clicks for the bar.  Make the left command 
(the one activated by hovering) close any open image and then show 
the image in its _file_.
Make right command switch the wallpaper to _file_.


>


Reply via email to