Hello Michael,

> I am using a setup with 2 screens and would find it very handy being
> able to move a window from one desktop to the other. Is there a
> possibility to do this with PPro?

Alan Martin wrote something called WinBarDual5 which has a great many
window manipulation options.  The version I am using is beta3 from
September 2005.  Back in June 2006 Alan in a response to a query from
sgp where he mentions he had a newer version he was working on.

I looked in the files section and did not find the
WinBarDual_beta3.zip file and a search in my Ppro email list archives
shows no postings from Alan since September 28 2006.

I have the zip file and I guess I could send it to you.  The file size
is 106KB.

Checking the files section further I can find none of Alan's files.
Does anyone know what happened with Alan?


-- 
 Brian                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to