As reported in another thread, the macro key acts strangely in Vista.
I was using the ";" as a macro key but found that when using
FavFolders, it would place a ";" at the end of the path string. So, I
changed my macro key to a "." and that no longer happens. But, now I
find that another error has crept up due to using the "." Now, when
using FavFolders, or any win.keys statement, PP will erase the first
"." in a string and put it at the end. For example, one of my snippets
is win.keys("[EMAIL PROTECTED]"). When I trigger that, it will come
out as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Or, when using FavFolders, the
"filename.ext" will get replaced as "filenameext."I will have to change my macro key again, or disable macros all together, but I want to report it here in case anybody else is running into problems.
