I've created a small script that will refresh the contents of a folder from
a CD.  It's run from the ContextFolder command list.  Script below:
 
Local destdir
destdir = arg(1)
if(index(destdir, "lesid") eq 0) do
  *message only valid for lesid server
  quit
endif
file.delete(destdir++?"\*.*")
File.AllFiles(?"D:\*.*", "file.Copy(_file_, destdir, 0)")
*Message Copy Done

It works, but the problem is for each file, Windows brings up the copying
progress bar.  This steals focus from whatever I'm doing and generally is a
pain.  There are anywhere from 1 to 25 files on the CD.  I've tried various
wild cards, but the file copy command won't take *.*, or *.z* (the CD is a
split zip file) - each time I get a 'cannot copy from source' error from PP.
 
Is there any way to copy multiple files in a single operation?  I've tried
using xcopy as suggested before, but the drive is a UNC reference and I get
errors from the command shell when I try and reference that.
 
Thanks,
Paul
 
PP4.7


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to