--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > FYI: Vista DOES NOT have winhelp. You have to do the separately (which > > I just did so I can read the help). > > > Yes I know. But I think it is illegal for me to include winhelp.exe in > my distribution. > > Note that PowerPro also has an html help; you have to access it > directly from the start menu item or powerpro folder. >
It probably is illegal to distribute. I was not suggesting you should. It is easy to fix as the first time you try to get help from within PowerPro, the user is presented with the information to get WinHelp for Vista. I just followed the directions and all is well. I was not sure if you knew and/or wished to do something other that what happens currently. Jeffrey
