--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Beta 4.7.02 is available at
> 
> http://powerpro.webeddie.com/download/ppro4702.zip
> 
> I scratched an itch with this one.
> 
> I was unhappy with the fact that functions in files did not perform 
> will.  So I revamped script file processing so that the entire file 
> is read into memory and then a table of function names/labels is 
> built and used to speed function processing.

Wow! This is exciting. I wish I would have more time to help
immediately with testing but I'm soon going to be away for two weeks
and not much play time between now and then (leaving early Tues)

3 Days plus 12:31:55 hours to departure thanks to Thri's countdown script.

I tried processing the regexPluginTest script. Used to have more but
still has a few functions in it. Near line 395 I get Error running
command (2): File not found. The line in question has a continuation
marker at the end of it ;;+

The whole line is:

report("4: Expct MATCH empty string at position 4:, ;;+

(Hoping the continuation marker has something to do with it, let me
check the report function --

looks like so (on one line, yahoo will break):

Function report(iTestNo, sPattern, sSubject, sReplace, sOptions,
status, iResult, sService)

> 
> The script file stays in memory until
> - PowerPro detects a new modify date on the script file
> - more than 10 minutes pass without the file being used.
> 
> change is likely to introduce bugs, so if anyone that has time to 
> check with various scripts, that  would be great.
> 
> I also added exec debug filenew.

That will nice thanks!

Regards,
Sheri


Reply via email to