Hi,

I thougth everyone knew ARB (Alias Run Box) script found here:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/Scripts/

sorry for not clarifying it.

Here's what I want to do...

In PP I have many commands to launch programs with limited rights 
because I run my system as admin. For that I use PsExec from 
SysInternals:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/psexec.mspx 

The args I use to run programs is:

%windir%\system32\psexec.exe -l -d %programfiles%\opera\opera.exe

this will run the opera browser with limited privileges.
Now, since PsExec is a command line app, I have set PP to HIDE the 
console window at start, so far so good, no problems at all but 
meanwhile I started to use ARB and I don't know how to hide the 
console when running programs from there because it always flashes 
for a moment.

My question is, how can I set ARB to run programs like the above 
example and hide the console window like PP does or I know it can be 
done using the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" script which has an option to hide the 
program but even though I use that script to run other things, I'm 
not good with scripting and even following the examples in the 
readme, I can't figure it out how to do the above task.

I don't know if you use ARB or RunIt scripts but if you know any 
other way of hiding the console, then I'll be thankful. :)


Reply via email to