Hi, I am trying to automatize some file exchange between my PC and my PDA. For this, I must regularly copy some files to the synchronization folder for the PDA. I have written the following script:
local trfolder = "C:/mesdocs/thinkingRock/ReportsAndSettings" local ppcfolder = "C:/mesdocs/Phoenix Mes documents" file.delete(ppcfolder ++ ?"/actions-*.txt") file.deleteold(1,trfolder) local pattern = "/actions-??????????????.txt" file.move(trfolder ++ pattern, ppcfolder) file.copy(ppcfolder ++ "/TRThoughts.txt",trfolder) But when the script executes the command "file.move(trfolder ++ pattern, ppcfolder)" I get an error message telling me that the file "actions-20071122174111.txt" has not been copied and it invites me to check the file name. This file perfectly exists in the original folder (this is why its name has been located by the script using the pattern provided by me) and the destionation folder is correct (and the last command that use the ppcfolder variable works as supposed, without any error message). I am really at lost here. Could you tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you in advance for your help. Murat PS. My PPro version is 4.7c
