--- In [email protected], "Sheri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "linpoolus" <atelier@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [email protected], "Sheri" <sherip99@> wrote:
> > >
> > 
> > > I'm sure that would be possible, and there are some thumbnail
> > > resources for PowerPro in the files area. But FWIW I use this
separate
> > > program in XP: http://www.visualtasktips.com/
> > > 
> > > Regards,
> > > Sheri
> > >
> >  Thank you for the tip ,this app doesn't show thumbnails if more then
> > one instance is open.
> > As you suggested i looked in the files area and foun ThumbMin under
> > plugins, i just looked at the readme ,i don't know if i can figure out
> > how to use this........
> > 
> 
> I haven't looked at that plugin. There is also the following script,
> which does not use the plugin:
> 
>
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/Scripts/0_descent49/scr_ThumbMin.powerpro>
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Sheri
>

Thanks for the link , i can't run the script though" cannot load
plugin or invalid handle etc. "

Reply via email to