--- In [email protected], "lakeshoresurfer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi all ! > > Is there a way to make PPro click on a particular button or http- link > shown on a website ? > > I thought the *Exec WindowInfo might help. I triggered that feature > and hovered the mouse over the button that I want to be clicked, > however the information shown remained identical no matter if the > mouse was above the button or outside of that button on the page. > > Thanks for any help. > Possibly if the button has a key-stroke alternative or maybe if it is always in the same place you can use tabs and enter to select it.
But as you found, browsers don't use standard edit windows like dialogs (too slow and expensive), so you won't be able to click on it using the ways that work for dialogs. Same for http-links.
