Hi,
thanks for the answer. 

You are right, after turning off the menu icons it works okay (
without icons ), so it was blocked when trying to get the latest icon.

I have not found the other options, I tried 'cache menu icons(gray for
large icons)' with no success.

Anyway, it's good to know how to avoid that PowerPro is blocked, thanks !

--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 
> > However, regular Alt-Tab window works okay. Seems like Powerpro try 
> > to obtain some info from the blocked ( for debugging ) window.
> 
> 
> It needs the latest icon and the caption text for a menu with icons.  
> TI think the caption text is cached by windows, but the latest icon 
> requires the program to respond to a sendmessage.
> 
> Try _one_ of the following at a time
> - turn of icons in menu
> 
> - configure|command lists|setup|cache active icons
> 
> - configure|command lists|setup|use class icon for active bars (class 
> icons cached too, I think
>


Reply via email to