--- In [email protected], sgp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Sheri wrote:
> 
> > This is probably a one-time thing because it took over 4 hours
> > during which I couldn't use my PC. It is nice in that at least
> > most of the links work (no idea why some fail) and with the
> > search catalog searching is very fast.

> 
> Thank you, Sheri, for this one and for PowerPropdf. While I have
> no problems with the latter, catalog searches return zero matches
> with dialogPlugin107. Firstly, Acrobat complained that it
> couldn't find the catalog file (it was looking for it in its own
> start folder instead of in the pdf document folder.) After I
> corrected that in document properties advanced dialog, Acrobat
> did find the catalog file, but all searches returned zero
> matches, as if the catalog was empty. It isn't empty, I can see
>   4.848  index.idx 
> 691.466  index1.idx
> 
> Any suggestions?
>

I don't know what was wrong, but I downloaded it and had the same
problem. Try this one:

<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/Plug-ins_and_add-ons/dialogPlugin107_pdf_reindexed.zip>

Its a big file, sorry the previous one didn't work.

Regards,
Sheri

Reply via email to