--- In [email protected], sgp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Sheri wrote:
> 
> > If in PSPad you specify ftVBS as the code explorer file type for
> > PowerPro, you can use the PSPad Code Explorer window to list,
> > sort and navigate among PowerPro script Functions.
> 
> Thanks for the tip. I discovered PsPad just a few months ago. I
> really like it and use it about 80% of the time. I still use vim
> for heavy editing tasks, but for quick edits - including
> programming - PsPad is great. Back to your tip, unfortunately it
> works only for functions marked by the "function" keyword. It
> doesn't recognize the the old-style @label syntax - at least in
> the explorer window, because in the edit window labels are marked
> red, so PsPad "knows" about them.

I wish I knew how its identifying labels. PowerPro is configured to
use labels, but I have no idea how it knows they start with "@".

It doesn't look to be possible to configure a custom code explorer. I
think the existing ones are part of PSPad.exe.

I still use NoteTab kind of like you use vim. IOW, PSPad doesn't
completely fill my editor needs.

Regards,
Sheri

Reply via email to