Hi,

just a question, whether PowerPro can help me with this problem ...
(and if yes - How?)

I'm using a logfile-viewer application
(http://www.baremetalsoft.com/baretail/index.php) which can be started
via commandline with the file to view (or double clicking associated
files). As it's an MDI-Application several logfiles can be viewed at
one time within the application.

Now the problem:
* The program does not have a "Only one instance" option.
* If I want to view a second logfile - and start it by commandline, a
second instance is opened ...
* Opening the second logfile over menu entry in first instance or
dragging the second logfile to the first instance serves the MDI interface

What I want to achieve is: 
* Starting the second logfile "by commandline" (or double clicking)
and open the second logfile in the first instance of the viewer (->
Simulating "Only One Instance" behaviour)

Any hints welcome ...

TIA
Johannes

Reply via email to