Hi.

I need someone's suggestion please.

I want to add ability to powerpro to restart the current process/
active window when I perform X hotkey.(usefull for hung processes) 

Problem is that most of my programs are using command line parameters,
so I actually need to extract the command line of that process before
I kill it.

Powerpro does not have this option as far as I saw in the help/forum ,
so i use WMIC for that purpose - for example when I run the following :
WMIC process WHERE (name='totalcmd.exe') GET commandline

I will get totalcmd's command line so I can kill and restart.

My question is - since WMIC is command line program - how can I take
it's output from inside a powerpro script ( I dont want to direct the
output to file, and rather capture the output when wmic finished)

Thanks,

Avi

Reply via email to