--- In [email protected], "Sheri" <sheri...@...> wrote:

Clearly an error in regex plugin.  I can do a fix, but that would mean
updating docs.  You want to do it, Sheri?

> --- In [email protected], "forxtra" <forxtra@> wrote:
> >
> > Option String doesn't work when used the same variable name. When
> > used a variable named "i" in For ... statement to create a loop,
> > it seems that option strings for caseless were treated as a
> > variable names.
> > 
> > 
> > ; -----------------------------------------------
> > Local s = "Case\r\ncase"
> > Local p = "c"
> > 
> > Win.Debug(Regex.PcreMatch(p, s, "i"))
> > 
> > For (Local i = 0; i < 2; i++)
> >     ;; dummy
> > EndFor
> > 
> > Win.Debug(Regex.PcreMatch(p, s, "i"))  ;; Error
> > Win.Debug(Regex.PcreMatch(p, s, "/i")) ;; Ok
> > ; -----------------------------------------------
> >
> 
> Odd, I agree. I was going to suggest putting it in a Powerpro literal
> string, but that gives the same result.
> 
> This works:
> 
> Win.Debug(Regex.PcreMatch(p, s, "i "))
> 
> Personally I use (?i) in patterns.
> 
> Regards,
> Sheri
>


Reply via email to