--- In [email protected], Carroll Robbins <carrollrobb...@...>
wrote:
>
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:43:08 -0000, "mfseeker55" <sarmstr...@...>
> wrote:
> 
> >When I use this command to paste into Notepad, sometimes one or more
> >of the initial characters is dropped (not pasted)? Is there a fix?
> 
> Have you tried adjusting "Configure -> Advanced Setup -> Limits ->
Delay in
> milliseconds for first..."?
> 
> Have you tried {fast}, {slow}, and {sinp}?
> -- 
> Carroll B. Robbins, Jr.
>
Thanks Carroll. Of course, that worked perfectly.

PowerPro is so marvelously feature-rich that those of us who are
trying to gain some mastery of it can do quite a bit of thrashing
about to little avail. What you pointed me to I doubt I would ever
have found on my own. Yes, there is a lot of documentation, but as
often as not I can't find what I need to understand in it.

Reply via email to