Greetings,
Love powerpro! Actually bought it a copy back when it was stilleto... That was
a while ago eh...

Anyhow, I am running win7 g4 bit. Every time I launch it, It states do you want
to allow this program from a unknown vendor to make changes to your computer.

I have installed Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) Version 5.6 and have
created databases for the powerpro, 32 bit and a wii game manager 64bit.

The 64bit wii tool opens without the questions now, but I still cannot get it
to quit bugging me for powerpro.  I am wondering if it might have to do with
the vendor being " ". Is there a easy way to change that so I can see if it
solves the issue?

Any tips?

Thanks.