Hi Bruce, I think we've had this discussion before, but my brain has drained.

I traced an obscure bug in dialog plugin to me not taking into account
following:

"If the plugin has an entry point void pproshutdown(void)
then this function will be called by PowerPro when it shuts down so that the
plugin can perform any required clean up"

By debugging pproshutdown is called before DLL_PROCESS_DETACH section of
DllMain?

I think you also call an unload service if there is one.  That calls come when
during a shutdown?  before/after above evnets?

Ta