--- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "homi" <homi...@...> wrote:

> I want schedule my backups (via mybackup.bat file), but:
> 1)After 5 min idle (better after screensaver is active) and
> 2)but only once per day
> Can You help me, how to do it?
> Thanks
> homi

You can do this.

In the help it says:
In the "Edit scheduled item" dialog, use the Idle radio button. Then set the
time to the amount of idle time to elapse. For example, set the time to 00:30
to indicate that the program should be run if the system is idle for 30 minutes.

have the alarm call a script that has this in it.

if (file.readall(?"c:\today.txt")==date) do
quit
else
file.writeall(?"c:\today.txt", date)
do(yourbackup_program)
endif

before you set this up open a note and put this in it.
file.writeall(?"c:\today.txt", date)
then right click the note and choose run as script

that way the file (today.txt) will be there for your script to find
that also means it won't run until tomorrow but it should run every day after
that.

BTW I don't necessarily reccommend you put the today.txt in the root folder but
that's up to you.

Good luck.
-Rick