--- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "brucexs" <bruc...@...> wrote:

> --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "brother.gabriel" <brgabriel@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello, y'all!  Hey I am wondering why you can't find PowerPro amoungst the
> > regular download sites, like Snapfiles and PortableFreeware?  You never
> > hear any talk about it (except for a few over at the NoteTab group).  I was
> > just lucky enough to stumble upon it.  Seems curious.
> >

> - I don't upload it anywhere anymore
> - it's hard to use and only for a certain user who likes to tinker
> - it's not really been updated for vista or win7
> - after you install, it's not clear what to do next

I think its a pity you dont upload it anymore. I am not good with computers but
am getting to grips with it. I can even make it sign into my hotmail for me.
The help on http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ was very good for me to get me going.
If I like it and can manage (most of the time!) then just about anyone can.