I have a 16mb with piggyback slot and a 32mb no piggy slot
16mb on mobo

here's the results:

with the Sonnet 333 card: it boots but doesn't recognize the 32 chip on top
of the 16, total ram shows as 32 megs

with the original 166 603ev (?) in it: won't boot with 32 mb chip stacked,
just clicks and remains off. removing the 32 or the 16 and it starts fine.

Back to my 333 with 48 megs of ram and a useless 16 mb stackable...

I was sure excited when it booted though. alas... :-(

anyone know what the chip between the ram and the daughter card is? Looks
like a tiny ram card... is it?