My Reply follows quote. On 03/02/2006 18:22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Does anyone know where I would get the system enabler to use system
>7.5.3 on my PB 1400, I am pressed for cash and I have 8.1 on it right
>now, and would like to decrease the footprint of the OS for the moment.
> Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
------
If you happen to know the number of the enabler, I found these on
Apple's website. If you need one of them and can't locate it, I
could send it to you. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find
the number of the specific enabler for 7.5.3 on the 1400.

Ken

PPC Upgrade Enabler 1.0.1.sea
System Enabler 001 1.0.1.sea
System Enabler 003 1.1.sea