Hi,

I have a very urgent position with my client here in for *.NET
Developer. *Please
go through the requirement and let me know if you have suitable consultant.

Send me resumes to a...@resorsys.com

* *

*Role:** *.NET Developer**

*Location:* Nutley, NJ

*Duration:* 6 months

*Rate :* Open all inclusive on c2c or 1099

*Description*:

Our client is seeking to backfill a client resource who does all deployment
activities to various environments in a .NET environment where web sites are
coded using .NET and using a MS SQL server. The code is deployed on Windows
Server, IIS. Code is deployed using tools such as Microsoft App Center and
Microsoft VSS.

The person will also interact with data center hosting vendors in relation
to network configuration, public IPs, new domains (very rare). All the
hardware are HP proliant, and hardware management is managed by an external
vendor but only some co-ordination activities may be required. Additionally
he might be asked to lend a helping hand to another project which is
entirely different domain (Linux and JBoss) but that's not mandatory.

*Mandatory Skills - Expert Level:*

Microsoft Windows Server administration
 Microsoft IIS server configuration and administration
 Microsoft SQL server database configuration and administration
 Server patching and maintenance co-ordination

*Mandatory Skills - Intermediate Level:*

 Network Administration, DNS management
.NET framework installation / upgrade

*Optional Skills:*

HP Proliant Hardware management
RedHat Linux OS management
 JBoss Application Server configuration and administration
 Cisco Load Balancers

*Pharma experience would be a major plus*

thanks & have a great day

*Adam Dawson*

Technical Recruiter

*Resor**Sys** **Inc*

40734 Harmon Dr, Sterling Heights, MI – 48310

Phone: 248-522-7261

Fax: 248-247-2997

Email: a...@resorsys.com

Website: www.resorsys.com

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**:* This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message