PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY RESUMES, WITH CONTACT INFORMATION, CURRENT LOCATION, AND
RATE CONFIRMATION TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY IN SUBMISSION.

*MAX RATE IS 35/HR ON C2C*

SSRS Consultant

Location: NYC , NY

-          Strong experience SSRS.

-          MDX Querying is must.

 -         Although Monday is holiday we can schedule interview on Monday.

-          Tuesday afternoon we  can have client interview.

Sareen Bhaskaran
Resource Manager
Prosoft Cyberworld Group
630-371-0530 ext 145
sar...@prosoftcyberworld.com
YAHOO IM:  sareen_recruiter (ONLY THOSE WHO ARE INTO SALES PLEASE ADD ME)

PLEASE MARK A CC TO recruitersar...@gmail.com

message.