Need Unix / Linux Admin for your Direct client in CA.

*Unix / Linux Admin*
 *Location*: Santa Clara, CA
6 Months
*Responsibilities *
* Function as a technical generalist responsible for the overall health and
performance of our search and ad serving platforms
* Develop tools to automate the deployment, administration, and monitoring
of a large-scale Linux environment
* Gain deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as
contributing to their overall design
* Work with development teams to harden, enhance, document, and generally
improve the operability of our systems
* Assist in the configuration/build-out of new deployments to facilitate our
constant growth
* Participate in a 12x7 (daylight hours) on-call pager rotation

*Minimum Job Qualifications *

* Extensive system administration background
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including application
and network-level troubleshooting ability
* Strong programming skills in one or more of: C, Perl, Python, Ruby
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working with development teams

*Preferred Job Qualifications *

* 5+ years experience with Linux (RHEL a plus)
* 5+ years experience administering large-scale UNIX installations (ISP
background a plus)
* Experience with SQL and commonly deployed database systems
* BS Computer Science

Thanks and  Regards
Kiran
Fabergent Inc.