Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

I am currently looking for Java Developer for an esteemed direct client in
NJ and I wanted to contact you to see, if you have someone available and
comfortable with below mentioned role, if so, please send me a copy of
resume and the best way for me to contact.

Title:                        Java Developer
Location:                  Florham Park, NJ
Duration:                  6 Months+
Client:        HP

8+ years Strong Java resource (developers) with Oracle back end knowledge.
This is an unsolicited position, Strong Java background and backend Oracle
database knowledge is required. Thinking outside the box, strong analytical
abilities and good communication skills are a must.

Financial exp.
Required. Expected Project start date August 9th.

Best Regards,

Amber Srivastava
IT Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
E-mail: am...@idctechnologies.com; ambersri....@gmail.com
Y IM : a_amber2007
Direct (US): 408-457-9399 Extn: 2045
Fax:  408-608-6088
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

"Please add me on IM so that it can be easier for both of us to reach each
other"