Hi,
Hope you are doing well,
This is Kiran from Fabergent Inc,
Let me present you with the Hotlist of Fabergent, who is available for
projects immediately.
Feel free to contact me for any of the resumes @ *201 378 0018
*Please add my email id *ki...@fabergent.com* for your requirement
distribution list.

*Only for direct client requirements.*

    S.NO <http://s.no/> Name Skill Years of Exp Present Location Relocation
1 Bugesh      Sr. SAP Security & GRC        8 FL Open  2 ANJI  .Net  8 CO
Open  3 Dhiraj .Net lead 8+ CO Open  4 Srinivasa .Net lead 10 NY Only NY, NJ
5 Leela  SAP BI/BW  7+ TX Only NY, NJ  6 Madhu SQL DBA 7 VA Open  7 Darshak ETL
Informatica  7+ IA Open  8  Shyam   Informatica ETL 8 IM Open  9 Harsha
SAPMM  8+ CA Open  10 Shankar Mainframe 12 NJ Open

Thanks for your time. We look forward to work with you.

Thanks and  Regards
Kiran
Fabergent Inc.
"Optimized Intellect and Value Added"