Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at
*dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*Linux Administrator (with Oracle)
PARSIPPANY, NJ 07054 (OR) DENVER, CO
Duration 3 Month(s) Contract*

*Must-haves*
5-7 years Enterprise level Unix/Linux administration experience
Knowledge of working within a Oracle EBS environment
Excellent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience (RHEL)
Strong Scripting Skills (Perl, Shell, Bash)
Excellent Administrative & operational support experience (installation,
configuration, server builds, maintainenance and monitoring of Linux based
systems)
Ability to proactively resolve common Unix/Linux errors
Excellent overall troubleshooting skils
Ability to communicate with end users and vendors

*Plusses *
Virtualization Experience (VMWare)
Oracle Database experience (ability to write a strong SQL query)

*Role:
** This person will be involved in the clients large Oracle EBS R12
Upgrade. They should have knowledge working in an Oracle EBS environment

In this role our client is seeking an advanced level Unix/Linux
administrator whom throughtout the course of their career has provided
operational support and administration in an RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise
Linux) environment. The primary responsibilties of this candidate will be
60% maintenance & monitoring and 40% troubleshooting. Ideally, seeking a
candidate that has worked within a large enterprise environment which is
aligned with our clients needs. Needed for successful completion of the
role, is a proactive mindset and ability to resolve frequently occuring
issues

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*

Thanks
Dennis Hall | Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com