Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com

* *

*Position: Oracle Apps Techno-Functional (80% Technical & 20% Functional)
with OM & Shipping (WSH) module expertise is a MUST.*

*Location: San Jose CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

Skills:

7-8 yrs of experience as a Oracle Apps Techno-Functional (80% Technical &
20% Functional) consultant.

Strong  Experience on Technical Side  on  ( OM , INV,*WSH* , BOM ) Modules

Strong Experience on APPS Technical

Good understanding on Functionality of  Supply Chain Logistics

Order Fulfillment Process

CTO  ( Configure to Order)

Drop Shipment

BTS  ( Build To Ship)

Shipping Execution

Reverse Logistics

Req 2)

*Position: Oracle Apps Financial Technical/ Support consultant with OLFM
exposure*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

Need to have 6-9 years experience and should have extensively worked on
Oracle R12 financials

*OLFM exposure is must *

Good experience in P2P modules (AP, PO,  GL, CM, FA) for R12

Good experience in RICEW R12 development or Integrations

Good hands on experience in Oracle apps technologies, AOL, AIM,

Should have at least 3 end to end R12 implementation experience

Technically strong in PLSQL, Adv PL/SQL programming, Oracle workflow ,
Oracle Reports (RDF), Forms customization and shell scripting

Good exposure to OAF extensions, AME & personalization’s, nice to have is
Java or ADF

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Good attitude and communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Raja

Burgeon IT Services LLC.
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
Phone No. : 302-220-4724, Fax : 302-355-1559
Email Id : recrui...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com
LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.