*Hello, *

* Hope you are doing well. I am herewith sending you the profile of* *RAMESH
NAIDU MEESALA **for any of your Middleware Admin / Weblogic Admin / Oracle
Fusion Administrator openings.*

*Name:  Ramesh Naidu Meesala*
*Position seeking:* *Middleware/Weblogic/Oracle Fusion Administrator  *
*Summary:*  Overall *10+* years of experience in *Oracle Fusion Middleware
Administration* components and *Java technologies* with *6+* years of
strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware Components *Exalogic Cloud*.
*Weblogic*[8x/9x/10x], *SOA*, *Glashfish*, *OAM*, *Iplanet*, *OHS &
Webcache servers*.
*Current Location:  **Edison, New Jersey*
*Contact:  **973-775-3491*
*Email:  **meesala.ram...@gmail.com* <meesala.ram...@gmail.com>
*SKYPE:  **rmeesala *

*Location(s) Preferred:  OPEN Visa Status:  H1*
*Visa Expiry Date:  30 Sep 2015*
*DOB: 25 Jan 1979*
*Employment Type: Corp-Corp*
*Educational Qualification: Masters in Computer Science, 2000-2003*
*Availability:  Immediately Available*

*Employer Info: *
*Lal Krishna Vamsi*
*Vigiboss Inc  *
*774-277-3305*
*kva...@vigiboss.com* <kva...@vigiboss.com>

*Trust you revert back at the earliest with best rate and client details so
that we can proceed to the later part.*
*Looking forward to working with you.*

 *I extend the best of my wishes to you……… *

*Lal K Vamsi*
*Manager*
*Vigi**boss* *Inc.*
*Email  **  : **kva...@vigiboss.com* <kva...@vigiboss.com>