*System Engineer*

*Boston, MA*

*Long Term*

*Going through Preferred Vendor *

*Looking for candidates around MA, RI, NH*

• 5+ years of Linux system administration experience

• 1+ years of scripting experience in one or more languages

• Understanding of network technologies such as routers, switches,
firewalls, and load balancers

• Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently

• Good oral and written communication skills

• Ability to perform well in a dynamic environment, with on-time delivery

• Ability to learn new technologies and environments quickly

• Ability to engage in multiple projects at the same time

• Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills

• 1+ years of scripting experience in one or more languages

• Python or perl are a plus

*Preferred Skills*:

• Experience with, or understanding of, supporting SaaS offerings

• Experience support production environments

• Experience with monitoring technologies such as: Nagios, Zenoss, Hyperic
HQ, etc.

• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills

• Attention to detail and focus on quality

• Strong communication skills to effectively liaise with both technical and
non-technical staff

• Ability to act decisively and works well under pressure

If you are interested, please email your resume to kva...@vigiboss.com with
the following information for immediate consideration.

*Name:  *

*Position seeking: *

*#yrs experience in relevant field:  *

*Current Location:  *

*Contact #:  *

*Email:  *

*Skype:  *

*Location(s) Preferred:  Visa Status:  *

*Visa Expiry Date:  *

*SSN (Last 4 Digits): *

*DOB: *

*Educational Qualification: *

*Availability:  *

*Employer Info (If Any): *

Name:

Contact #:

Email:

*2 Professional References:*

*Reference 1:*

Name:

Designation:

Contact number:

Email ID:

*Reference 2:*

Name:

Designation:

Contact number:

Email ID:

*I extend the best of my wishes to you……… *

*Lal K Vamsi*
*Manager*
*Vigi**boss* *Inc.*
*Email  **  : **kva...@vigiboss.com* <kva...@vigiboss.com>