Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at   *dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*
<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*Job Title: AIX EngineerLocation: Denver, CODuration:  6+ Months Contract
that is going to extend long term. Need Local to CO.*

*AIX Engineer 6 month + Contract in Denver, CO*

Our Client is looking for an AIX Engineer/Architect
They are looking for a senior level resource—NO DEVELOPERS.

They will be migrating away from AIX eventually but want a long-term
resource, so this person should have an interest in Linux as well.

*For the ideal candidate:*
They need experience with Oracle RAC, and experience with NIM master for:
managing systems, deploying new systems, knowing how to set up a NIM,
managing backups.
They need to be able to handle remote restores with a NIM, and a system
restore over the network with a NIM.
They should have a heavy emphasis in automaton around day to day tasks and
repetitive tasks.

*What they'll be doing:*
A little bit of everything
They'll come in and evaluate environment, make suggestions for improvement.
Everything in environment is manual, so they'll look for things that can be
automated, and automate them.
They'll document the environment.
They'll be tasked with standardization around the environment, migrating
local accounts to LDAP/integrating with LDAP.

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*