*Hi Associate,*

My name is *Srikanth* from *Virtue Group*, I’m reaching out to you
regarding a job opening for *PL/SQL Developer*.

Please find the job description below and if you are interested &
comfortable kindly respond back with updated resume ASAP.

I would really appreciate your response.

*Job Title:* PL/SQL Developer

*Location:* Cincinnati, OH

*Duration:* 6+ months

*Job Description: *

We need these contractors to have good communication and experience with
Exadata or Dynamic SQL.

*Day-to-Day: *

Client is seeking a candidate for a project to build data solutions within
PL/SQL.

This candidate will be responsible for attending daily morning meetings,
pulling stories/tasks, heads down development and testing of developed code.

*Requirements: *

·         Development of new products (not just maintenance of PL/SQL)

·         Exadata

·         Dynamic SQL

·         5+ years experience of PL/SQL

*Thanks & Regards …*

*Srikanth - Virtue Group | Dir: 678-735-4372 | Ph: 678-578-4555 Ext: 4372 |
Fax: 678-325-6413 *

*Email ID: sdu...@virtuegroup.com <sdu...@virtuegroup.com> | Alt Email ID:
srikanthvir...@gmail.com <srikanthvir...@gmail.com> |Gtalk & Yahoo Im's:
srikanthvirtue |*

*VIRTUE GROUP, 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 85, Alpharetta, GA 30022 |
Web: www.virtuegroup.com <http://www.virtuegroup.com>*